Saturday, May 26, 2012

VA - Now Thats What I Call Music! Vol. 03 (VinylRip 1984)(UK Version) [FLAC]

VA - Now Thats What I Call Music! Vol. 03 (VinylRip 1984)(UK Version) [FLAC]

VA - Now Thats What I Call Music! Vol. 03 (VinylRip 1984)(UK Version) [FLAC]
VA - Now Thats What I Call Music! Vol. 03 (VinylRip 1984)(UK Version) [FLAC]
4 Sides | FLAC(Track, Vinyl Rip) | Release: 1984 | Label: EMI
Genre: Pop, Rock | Size: 770MB (+3% Rec)

VARIOUS Now Thats What I Call Music 3 (Original 1984 UK EMI 30-vestige 2-LP vinyl set - classic hits galore including songs ~ means of Duran Duran Queen Ultravox Tina Turner
Gary Glitter and added housed in a the original sheeny gatefold picture sleeve - the sleeve shows gossamery signs of sheflwear and the vinyl leavings seldom played NOW3

No comments:

Post a Comment